Per personMore info
Overview about Unexplored Beautiful Indian Village Tour:
You have chance to discover different way of villagers life and witness how people are living in these rural area and experiencing the diverse cultures from their different religion. This will helps you to develop a sense of feelings about their traditions, culture, fair & festivals and lots of more that change your life.
Enjoy home stays, home cooked meals, familiar with local farmer families and visit their farm land. You will interaction with local youth, children and low poverty community about their core issues about basic infrastructure.
As a Tour Operator Company we know our social responsibility, our motives are clear that we want to help people of these rural areas in terms of economic and social benefits. We help local farmer to sell their agro products to urban hotels, restaurant, super bazaar and caterers. Also operate some special activities those helps local farm workers and their family for better life.
Tour program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrival Patna
On arrival Patna airport or Railway Station meet with our representative. He/she will assist you and transfer to your hotel. You may ask about any information regarding this trip. Later visit local tourist interest places like Kumhrar, Goleghar and Museum etc. Evening we should visit holy river Ganga Ghat for boating. Back to hotel, overnights stay at hotel.
Day 02: Patna – Aungari – Shankardih
Morning after breakfast leave Patna and drive towards a beautiful Village Shankardih “Occupied an important position in Nalanda”. Enroute visit Aungari important Hindu worship places in Bihar. It is famous for Sun temple and holiest Hindu pond where the devotees dip in the sacred pond to pray sun and believed to cure skin diseases.
Later drive to Shankardih. Enroute purchase special sweets called Pera from Nischal Ganj. Shankardih is a biggest panchayat in Nalanda district in Bihar. Agriculture is a biggest occupation here. The villagers are a simple and their life is peaceful. Mostly belongs to Hindu religion that plays a vital role in the life of this village. You can seen that every important activity of life they conduct religious ceremonies in the form of ‘Puja’, ‘Mela’ Bhajan or ‘kirtan’.
People of here believe to preserve their culture and faith in the theory of Purushartha and the doctrine of Karma and lead a simple and natural life. This village is continues ahead their step towards basic infrastructure for all people. Today through the help of local administration and some local youths many changes seen at grass route like road connectivity, houses, storage of drinking water , proper sanitation and drainage facility.
Upon arrival stay at local home stay where you have delicious home cooked food and receive personalized attention. The bedrooms are decorated in classic villages’ style.
Later walk through local paddy fields and other farm land. Also visit Hindu temples like Baglamukhi kali temple, Mansa Devi temple and Bari Math. Evening you will get-together with local community and visit panchayat bhavan to know brief about Gram panchayat how can this play important role in Village administration. Overnights stay at hotel.
Note: We are planning to setup own village resorts for our valuable guest. Hopefully within a 1-2 year we will come up with fine dining restaurant, beautiful garden and small swimming poll facility with all accommodation amenities.
Day 03: Shankardih – Pawapuri - Nalanda – Rajgir
Early morning walk through local farm land have pure air that fresh your soul and mind. After breakfast leave this beautiful village with nice memories of loving Villagers. Now we proceed for Rajgir “The home of King and their palace”.
Rajgir: This place belongs to oldest empire “Magadha” ruled by Ajatshatru, Bimbisara and Ashoka also. Enroute visit Pawapuri “places related to Lord Mahavira’s from Jain religion” and Nalanda “world famous oldest University teaching Buddhism and Pali oldest language similar to Sanskrit”.
Pm arrived Rajgir check in at hotel. Rest day free for relax or enjoy optional activity like shopping and street walk. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 04: Rajgir – Nepura - Rajgir
Morning after breakfast we will ready to excursion for Nepura Village. It is the first place where the Lord Buddha gave his first preaching. This village is famous for Tussar Silk. We can see the entire procedure of silk making. Here people are follower of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism.
PM backs to Rajgir. Later visit Vishwa Shanti Stupa on the Ratnagiri hill, Gridhakuta hill, Venuvana Vihara, Bimbisara Jail, Treasure Cave, Saptaparni cave, the warm water pond, the marks of the curt which left from the ancient marchandises and Ajatshatru Fort.
Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rajgir – Bodhgaya
After morning b/fast leave Rajgir proceed for Bodhgaya. Bodhgaya is famous for being the place of Buddha’s attainment of Enlightenment. Historically, it was known as the Bodhimanda (ground round the Bodhi-tree), and there was a large monastic settlement there. The main monastery of Bodhgaya used to be called the Bodhimanda-viharas (Pali). Now it is called the Mahabodhi Temple. For Buddhists, Bodh Gaya is the most important of the main pilgrimage sites related to the life of Gautama Buddha. Mahabodhi Temple, located in Bodh Gaya, became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Upon arrival Bodhgaya check in at hotel. After lunch visit Mahabodhi temple & other tourist interest places. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 06: Bodhgaya depart
In time transfer to International airport for connect flight for onward destination.
Tour ends here
- Accommodation at hotel mentioned above or similar category on twin sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis except Shankardih where home stay Double/twin room provided with all meals basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using air-conditioned vehicle.
- Boat ride in Ganga Ghat at Patna.
- Nature walks with local farmer to see the agriculture procedure at Shankardih.
- Ropeway to Shanti Stupa in Rajgir.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per the tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Air fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation.
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & conditions
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, USD exchange rate, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
If you have any further clarifications, please do let us know as it will be our endeavor to do the needful.