Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrival Patna
Arrival at Patna airport or Railway station, meet & greet by our representative. Later transfer to hotel. PM visit Kumhrar, Museum, Golghar and other tourist interest places.
Evening we should visit holy river Ganga ghat for boating. Back to hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Patna – Rajgir via Pawapuri & Nalanda (By surface)
After breakfast proceed towards Rajgir “Home of King and their palaces”. Rajgir: This place belongs to oldest empire “Magadha” ruled by Ajatshatru, Bimbisara and Ashoka also. Enroute visit Pawapuri “Related to Lord Mahavira from Jain religion” and Nalanda “world famous oldest University teaching Buddhism and Pali oldest language similar to Sanskrit”.
Arrived Rajgir check in at hotel. Rest day free for relax or enjoy optional activity like. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Rajgir
Morning after breakfast proceed for F/day sightseeing of Rajgir include Venuvan, Veerayatan, Swarn Bhandar, Ropeway to Shanti Stupa etc.
After lunch visit Ghora Katora lake for boating. Back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Rajgir – Bodhgaya via Gaya
Early Morning leave Rajgir proceed towards Bodhgaya. Upon arrival visit local monasteries and Maha Bodhi Temples. Rest day free for relax or enjoy optional activity visit Gaya famous oldest city related to Hinduism. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 05: Bodhgaya (Depart)
Morning after breakfast in time transfer to airport / Railway station for onward destination.
Tour ends here
- Accommodation at hotel on twin/double sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Evening enjoy boat ride in Holy river Ganga at Patna.
- Enjoy ropeway towards world famous shanti stupa in Rajgir.
- Afternoon participate boat ride at Ghora Katora lake in Rajgir.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per the tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Air Fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & conditions
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
If you have any further clarifications, please do let us know as it will be our endeavor to do the needful.