Luxury Maharajas’ Express “World’s Leading Luxury Train” running on Golden Triangle with Wildlife in Ranthambore tour gives you an incredible trip to wildlife in Ranthambore with three most famous, fascinating and culturally enriched cities Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This Tour will certainly redefine your luxury travel experience to explore fabulous destinations that can provide a glimpse of rich cultural heritage of Incredible India.
Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Welcome you on arrival at New Delhi International airport. Later transfer to your preferred 5 Star hotel. Overnight stays at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast you need transfer to Safdarjung railway station to connect The Maharaja Express. On board you have served with luxurious brunch. Upon arrival at Agra we visit The Taj Mahal– the cenotaph of famous Mughal queen, Mumtaz Mahal. Later we enjoy closer look at the Mughal era with “Mohabatte-The-Taj Show” at Kalakriti auditorium. Now we return to Maharajas’ Express. With a sumptuous on board dinner the palatial train overnight stays in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur
Your day will begin with an onboard breakfast at train’s thematically designed restaurants- Mayur Mahal and Rang Mahal. After breakfast we proceed to visit the Agra Fort. Later we return to the Maharajas’ Express for an onboard lunch and our train leaves for Sawai Madhopur.
Upon arrival in Sawai Madhopur we proceed for an exciting wildlife drive at Ranthambore National Park. After return from the wildlife drive we will enjoy an Indian Evening on-board followed by a lavish onboard dinner. The Maharajas’ Express now leaves for the Jaipur, the pink city of India. Overnights journey in Train.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi
Morning on-board breakfast we proceed to visit the Amber Fort, enjoy elephant ride. Later visit to City Palace and The Observatory, known as Jantar Mantar is based on traditional Indian principles of astronomy.
Later we need to return back to the Maharajas’ Express and enjoy on-board lunch. Post lunch you may relax onboard. Today is last night therefore we can enjoy an Enthralling & Traditional Kalbelia dance performance followed by a splendid dinner. The Maharajas’ Express then leaves for Delhi. Overnights journey in Train.
Day 05: Delhi Depart
Morning after on board breakfast we leave The Maharaja Express and transfer to preferred hotel for fresh up and change. Later we proceed for visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb and Red Fort. These three monuments are UNESCO world heritage site. Now we should in time transfer to International airport for connect your onward flight.
(Tour ends here)
Tour Prices without discount: US$ 5499 Per Person on Twin sharing basis.
Above Tour prices applicable for Deluxe Cabin in Maharaja Express.
If you want we can arrange Tour package for same Tour circuit by deluxe/luxury vehicle as you required which will inclusive 5 Star hotel at all destination.
|TRAIN JOURNEY (3 NTS/4 DAYs)||Sunday||–||28||25||23||20||17||17|
- Accommodation at 5 Star preferred hotel on twin/double sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis in Delhi.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded deluxe cabins with en suite bathrooms in The Maharaja Express.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits include in onboard train.
- Butler service on board in Maharaja Express only.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions in Delhi using air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board Train.
- Porterage at stations.
- Evening Taj Mohabatte Show in Agra at Kalakriti Auditorium.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Telephone calls, laundry, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar onboard at Maharaja Express)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above unless specified.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation.
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
Greatnalanda Tours hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Besides above, in certain cases like Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Christmas/ New Year) or during fairs/festivals, full payment may be required in order to hold space on CONFIRMED BASIS. Please note that such payments are NON REFUNDABLE.
Q: – If you have any question about this trip kindly do email us at email@example.com
Tour packages by Luxury Train Journey
A service charge is applicable on all Train Tour Packages booked and canceled through Greatnalanda Tours Private Limited. This service charge is applicable over and above the cancellation charges paid to the Train Service Provider.
Our liabilities & limitations
All efforts will be made sincerely to maintain the contract made by Greatnalanda Tours with its customers but there are always possibilities of certain Items like Train Package Tour, airfares, airport taxes, visa fees, entrance fee at the monuments or drastic increase in fuel costs etc. getting more expensive without any notice from the Govt. authorities. Therefore, the difference in the cost would be born by the customers. Greatnalanda Tours act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by actual suppliers.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or even after the commencement of the tour. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, Train and airlines etc. Hotels, Train and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible in event the passenger is not granted visa by the embassy. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, embassy closure/ holidays, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades’ due to political unrest or any such incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, medical or defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggages & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk. Our transport is certainly insured as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act and claims, if any, will be made as per the rules of the Insurance Companies in Indian Rupees.
Refund if any will be made to the person who has actually made the payment to us. Actual amount will be refunded after working out the figure on the basis of cancellation rules given above. Please be informed that the refund process may take from 2-4 weeks due to banking process. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges will be debited from the refund amount. There shall be no refund if the Tour participant does not or cannot utilize any service included in the Tour cost of the Tour like meals, room, excursions etc. nor can any refund be made for lost misplaced or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers. Even in case of a Tour for which the payment was made in foreign Currency with or without part payment in Indian rupees the said refund shall be made only in Indian rupees at prevailing rate on date of refund as per existing rules and regulations. There shall be no refund if the Tour participant fails to join at the Group of the commencement of the Tour, or joins the group late or leaves the group before culmination of the Tour.