Greatnalanda Tours is offering you an exclusive Jeep safari Tour in Jharkhand. The best way to feeling the nature as you can pass through the beautiful valley roads, see the ancient Tribal culture, visits famous Wildlife National Park, amazing Dam & Waterfalls and Night stay in tented camp near to natural Lakes that surrounding from dense forest and hills.
The average daily running is about 160 km, around five to six hours. Start from the Sun rise and by the time sun sets, the travelers can spend the night at ease in a hotel or tented camp.
Greatnalanda Tours arranges exclusive jeep safari tours that will give you an amazing experience of untouched treasures of nature. Our travel experts will not only assist you to but also show you the virgin untouched different world that still keeps ancient tribal culture, wildlife and many more you can’t imagine.
Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrival Patna
Morning on arrival at Patna airport, meet & greet by our representative. Later transfer to your hotel. PM visit Kumhrar, Museum, Golghar and other tourist interest places. Evening we should visit holy river Ganga ghat for boating. Back to hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Patna – Rajgir via Pawapuri & Nalanda (By Car)
Morning proceed towards Rajgir “Home of King and their palace”. Rajgir: This place belongs to oldest empire “Magadha” ruled by Ajatshatru, Bimbisara and Ashoka also. Enroute visits Pawapuri “Related to Lord Mahavira from Jain religion” and Nalanda “world famous oldest University teaching Buddhism and Pali oldest language similar to Sanskrit”.
Pm arrived Rajgir check in at hotel. Evening will show the Jeeps and you can do test rides. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 03: Rajgir
Morning we will start F/day sightseeing of Rajgir include Venuvana, Veerayatan, Swarn Bhandar, Ropeway to Shanti Stupa etc. PM go to Ghora Katora Lake for boating. Back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Rajgir – Hazaribagh (via Giridih)
Early morning Jeep crew does the servicing before the jeep safari tour starts journey to Wildlife and Tribal Tour in Mysterious Jharkhand.
Today we leave Rajgir proceed towards Hazaribagh passing through Giridih (Famous for Parasnath Hill. Main attractions are Usri fall, Madhuban and Parasnath etc.). Hazaribagh “This word denotes thousands of Garden and dense forest that rich in many species of flora & fauna. It has also famous for health resort because have excellent climate and scenic beauties all around it.
Evening we arrived Hazaribagh and check in at Tented Camp. Night stay in a tented camps surrounded by mountains.
Day 05: Hazaribagh – Ranchi (via Patratu)
Morning enjoys jeep safari to Wildlife national park, natural Lakes, Temple and Dam etc.
Later leave Hazaribagh proceed towards Ranchi [city of waterfalls and capital of Jharkhand state that rich in Iron, Coal, Bauxite many more] passing through Patratu Valley “totally unexplored and pristine in its lush greenery with lovely S-curves, hairpin turns, nose dive and absolutely thrilling views“.
Evening Arrivals at Ranchi, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Ranchi
Morning visit f/day sightseeing include Tagore hill, Hundru fall, Johna fall, Jagannath temple, Rock Garden, Sido – Kanhu Park, Nakshatra Van etc. Back to the hotel. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 07: Ranchi – Netarhat
Morning we proceeds towards Netarhat” Queen of Jharkhand hill”. We across seven hills on the way from Ranchi to Netarhat. This road is the highest point of the Chotanagpur plateau. The most beautiful part about Netarhat is its virginity, there is a beauty in its restraint, in just standing at a height and looking at the far spread lush jungles. You feel just standing very close to nature. PM arrival at Netarhat, check in at Tented Camps. Overnights stay at Tented Camp.
Day 08: Netarhat
Morning visit to Sunrise point. Later visit Betla National Park “your visit to this oldest forest area of Jharkhand will be worth it because this provides a deeper insight of the rich tribal heritage. This park is famous for Bison, Elephant, Tiger and Leopard. We can find two forts remains inside its premises.
Later visit Tea Garden, Netarhat Dam and Upper Ghaghri etc. Rest day free for relax or you can enjoy local walk. Overnights stay at Tented Camp.
Day 09: Netarhat- Palamu
Morning leave Netarhat proceeds towards Palamu “the land of Palas and Mahua”.
PM arrived at Palamu, visits Palamu wildlife, Fort of Sri Mednin Roy, Betla National Park, Upper Ghaghri Waterfalls, Lower Ghaghri Waterfalls, Old Quila and New Quila fort etc.
Evening we arrived at Tented Camp. Night stay in a tented camps that surrounded by dense forest.
Day 10: Palamu - Bodhgaya
Morning leave Palamu proceed to Bodhgaya passing through Sherghati. Arrived at Bodhgaya, check in at hotel. Rest day free for relax. Evening visit to Maha Bodhi Temple. Overnights stay at hotel.
(End of Jeep Safari Tour)
Day 11: Bodhgaya
Morning visit local monasteries and Maha Bodhi Temples. Rest day free for relax or enjoy optional activity visit Gaya famous oldest city related to Hinduism. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Bodhgaya (Depart)
Morning after breakfast in time transfer to airport connects flight for International flight for onward destination.
Tours ends here
Minimum 10 People (05 People sharing 01 Jeep) : 3 star hotels/tented camps + all meals + Jeep with fuel + mechanic + backup vehicle and physician doctor: US$ 1399/- per person on sharing basis. [ Without any discount]
Optional activity cost:
*River rafting @ US$ 35/- per person (Ranchi) Season from July – September
* Professional Tourist Guide US$ 35/- Per Day
* Elephant Rides @ US$ 15/- per person for 01 hr
* Tribal Cultural Show @ US$ 199/- per troop for 1 hr in Ranchi
|Hotels envisaged or similar used [Terms & Condition apply]|
|Rajgir||Gargee Gautam Vihar||02|
Package Cost inclusions:
- Accommodation at hotel/Camp mentioned above or similar category on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (bed tea, breakfast, hot / pack lunch, evening tea & dinner) except Patna, Rajgir and Bodhgaya where accommodation based on MAP (B/fast and Dinner) basis.
- Travel from Patna to Rajgir by AC Tempo Traveler.
- Exclusive Maruti Gypsy/Wrangler/Thar or similar with fuel for the entire tour.
- One backup vehicle with spares.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
Package Cost exclusions:
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Airport taxes.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Any item which is not mentioned in the “Package Cost inclusions”.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We are not responsible for any loss & damages due to flight cancellation bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Trust you will find the above in order and look forward to hearing from you.