Per personMore info
Goa is a popular beach destination in western India along the Arabian Sea. Apart from beautiful Sea beaches you can explore many activities like fishing, water sports, Spice plantation, Jungle trekking, waterfall and wildlife sanctuary.
Here you can go for full day of Portuguese fort, Churches, local market and community tour. In an evening we go for a scenic river cruises at Mandovi River to view sunset. When you reach the venue of the cruise you see a live band play a sweet melody. On the cruise you can see local artists that perform entertainment program about life of traditional Goa and Portuguese culture.
Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
welcome you upon your arrival at International Airport at Mumbai. Later transfer to your hotel. Overnight stays at the hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai – Goa by Private Jet
Morning we transfer to local airport for takeoff your private jet to Goa. Upon your arrival at Goa Airport we transfer you to your preferred 5 Star hotel. Rest day you will free for relax at the pristine beaches of Goa or enjoy optional activity like water sports and Ayurveda/massage therapy. Overnight stays at the hotel.
Day 03: Goa
Today we go for a full day tour of fort aguada and Basilica of Bom Jesus church where the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier are preserved. Later visit local market for famous Goa product.
Evening we go for a scenic river cruises at Mandovi River to view sunset. When you reach the venue of the cruise you see a live band play a sweet melody. On the cruise you can see local artists that perform entertainment program about life of traditional Goa and Portuguese culture.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Goa – Mumbai by Private Jet
After breakfast we go for an excursion to fisherman villages for explores their life style and take a special lunch with them. PM we back at hotel and evening transfer to Airport for takeoff our private jet to Mumbai. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Mumbai Depart
Morning transfers to Gateway of India to board the boat for an excursion to Elephanta Cave. A rock elephant on the courtyard at the mouth of one of the caves welcomes the visitors. The island was christened Elephanta by the Portuguese because of this elephant. The caves are adorned with huge larger than life sculptures depicting Hindu mythological figures.
Afternoon city tour includes visit to Prince of Wales Museum magnificent heritage building built in 1909 is an exquisite example of the Indo-Saracenic architecture. The Museum is expanded into various sections, including the Maritime Heritage gallery, the first of its kind in India. Watch washer men in action at “Dhobi Ghats“- the unique and colorful outdoor laundry. Drive to the Malabar hill to visit lovely Hanging Gardens and Kamla Nehru Park which commands a wonderful view of Mumbai and the Arabian Sea spread out before.
Evening in time transfers to International airport to connect flight for your onward destination.
(Tour ends here)
Tour Price without any discount: US$ 7499 Per Person on Twin/Double sharing basis.
We require minimum 06 people to operate this tour. Kindly contact us if you are couple or lower to 06 people. We can quote you special prices for your private tour by Private jet.
Note: We provide you Luxury Private Jet with 02 Pilot, 01 flight attendant and lavatory facility available during the flight timing. If you require only normal private jet without flight attendant and lavatory facility. We revise our prices and give you more discount possible.
- Accommodation at 5 Star preferred hotel on twin/double sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis.
- Luxury Private Jet for Mumbai-Goa-Mumbai sector with 02 Pilot, 01 flight attendant and lavatory facility during the flight timing.
- Airport handling charges and Crew accommodation cost.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using luxury air-conditioned Vehicle.
- A special lunch at Fisherman Village.
- An evening scenic cruises at Mondovi River to enjoy Goa local artists performer with special dinner.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per the tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Private Jet Fares.
- Airport handling and other taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, private jet/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government,Airport tax structure, fuel price or private jet/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
Trust you will find the above in order and look forward to hearing from you.