Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi Airport meet & Greet with our representative and transfer to hotel. Overnights stay in hotel.
Day 02: Delhi
After having breakfast take full day sightseeing of Old and New Delhi famous tourist places – visit Qutab Minar- one of the tallest tower of it’s time, Humanyun’s Tomb -the mausoleum of the great Mughal emperor “Humayun”, drive past India Gate and President House and other government buildings, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Red Fort – symbol of mighty Mughal empire, Jama Masjid- one of the biggest mosques in India, Chandni Chowk and Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi’s Memorial). Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Ludhiana (300 KM / 5 Hrs)
Morning leave Delhi and drive towards Ludhiana. Ludhiana “Generally known biggest industrial city of Punjab” Here you can generally see rural life culture, traditional Punjabi clothes, musical instrument, Variety of roses in Nehru Rose garden, War memorial related to Maharaja Ranjit Singh. PM arrived in Ludhiana, checked in at hotel. Evening you have option to visit Local market, Punjabi restaurant, Handicrafts showroom and Musical instruments shop. Back to hotel, Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 04: Ludhiana – Amritsar (140 KM – 2.5 Hrs)
Morning visit Metheana Gurudwara later leaves Ludhiana and drive towards Amritsar. Arrived Amritsar and checked in at hotel. PM visit Jalianwala Bagh, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Durgiana Temple and Wagah Border. Back to hotel and overnights stay at hotel.
Day 05: Amritsar
Early morning visit Golden Temple and other famous Gurudwara in Amritsar. Later Drive to Gurdaspur (visit Gurudwara Dera Baba Nanak). Back to Amritsar and overnights stay at hotel.
Day 06: Amritsar – Dalhousie (200 KM – 4.5 Hrs)
Morning leave Amritsar and drive towards Dalhousie via Pathankot. Dalhousie is a beautiful hill station in North Indian state Himachal Pradesh. You will enjoy lush green beautiful natural scenery roads from near around Pathankot to Dalhousie.
PM arrived Dalhousie checked in at hotel. After refreshments in evening you will enjoy local streets and shops. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 07: Dalhousie
Morning do the excursion towards Kalatop wildlife sanctuary in Khajiar. This Sanctuary covers with deodar tree and area around 19.63 km. Pheasants, serow and black bear are some of the common animals found here.
Later visit Panchpula waterfall and Saint Francis Church. Back to hotel and overnights stay at hotel.
Day 08: Dalhousie – Dharamshala
Morning leave Dalhousie and drive towards Dharamshala. This place is belongs to honorable Dalai Lama and his follower who will move from Tibet and settled here with his/her family. Dharamshala is call small Tibet in beautiful kangra Valley.
Upon arrival Dharamshala, checked in at hotel. PM visits lakes, waterfalls and monastery. Evening you will explore local market for different souvenir product. You must visit Tsuglagkhang Complex – The official home of Dalai Lama. You can find here Namgyal Café, Tibetan Museum and Kalachakra Temple etc. Back to hotel and overnights stay at hotel.
Day 09: Dharamshala
Morning we ready for excursion to Masrur Caves near to Palampur. Masrur is famous for various rock cut temples that belongs to 08th Century AD. These caves are similar to Ellora caves that have various images related to Hinduism.
We explore beautiful Kanga Valley inclusive Palampur tea garden. Evening returns to hotel. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 10: Dharamshala –Mandi - Manali (235 KM – 6 Hrs)
Early morning drive to Manali. Enroute visit Gurudwara Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Mandi. Later drive to Manali. Upon arrival in Manali, check in at hotel. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 11: Manali
Today after breakfast we ready to excursion for Rohtang pass when we return back to Manali. Later explore Hadimba Devi temple and Manali sanctuary.
Evening we visit local temples and cafeteria. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 12: Manali – Shimla
Morning drive to Shimla enroute visit Manikaran “Darshan for Gurudwara Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji”. Upon arrival Shimla Check In at hotel. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 13: Shimla
Morning visit the Half day sightseeing tour of Shimla focusing Viceroy Lodge, Jakhu Temple and other tourist interest places. Rest day free for relax or enjoy optional activity. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 14: Shimla – Anandpur Sahib – Chandigarh
Early morning leave Shimla for Anandpur sahib famous Gurudwara in Anandpur Sahib. Later drive to Chandigarh. Pm visit Gurudwara Amba Saheb, Floral Sculpture Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 15: Chandigarh – Delhi
Morning in time transfer to Delhi airport for connect flight to onward destination.
Tour ends here
- Accommodation at hotel mentioned above or similar category on twin sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using air-conditioned Tempo Traveler.
- Service of English speaking local guide at Amritsar, Chandigarh and Delhi only.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Air fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, change in conversion rate of USD, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
Trust you will find the above in order and look forward to hearing from you.