Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01 Arrive Cochin
On arrival Cochin airport, Meet & greet by our representative, transfer to your prefered hotel. Afternoon visit of Cochin City.
Cochin – the palm green commercial town of Kerala has one of the finest natural harbours in the world. A town with a hoary past, Cochin is the gateway to Kerala. The Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 AD contains Grand Scrolls of the Old Testament and the copper plates containing the privileges granted to the Jews by the Cochin rulers. The floor of the synagogue is paved with exquisite Chinese hand painted tiles. The Dutch Palace was built by the Portuguese and presented to the Cochin Raja in 1555 AD. 17th century murals depicting scenes from the Indian epic, the Ramayana can be seen here. St. Francis Church, built originally by the Portuguese in 1510 AD is believed to be the first church built by Europeans in India. Vasco da Gama was originally buried here. The Chinese fishing nets can be seen at the entrance of the harbour. The Chinese through trade contact taught this technique of catching fish.
Note: Dutch Palace is closed on Fridays & Synagogue is closed on Fridays & Saturdays.
Day 02 Cochin/Kumarakom (2 hrs drive)
Morning leave for Kumarakom, on arrival check in at your prefer hotel. Afternoon free to enjoy the stay at this backwater resort or optional Ayurveda treatments/massage-direct payment.
Day 03 Kumarakom-Houseboat
At noon Houseboat will report at your hotel. Rest of the day cruise on the backwaters. Dinner and overnight in the boat.
Note: The Houseboat will anchor in the evening and will not move during the night.
Day 04 Alleppey-Cochin airport drop (2 hrs)
Morning at 0900 hrs check-out from the Houseboat. Transfer to Cochin airport for connects flight to onward destination.
(Tour ends here)
- Accommodation at hotel mentioned above or similar category on twin sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis except AC DLX houseboat where accommodation will provide on all meal basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Service of English speaking local guide for the visit of Cochin only, guide is not required in other places.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Air Fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & condition
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, US Dollar conversion rate, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
If you have any further clarifications, please do let us know as it will be our endeavor to do the needful.