Per personMore info
Ajanta and Ellora caves are world famous rock cut caves created by human situated in Aurangabad district in Maharashtra. An Ellora cave basically belongs to Hindu temple architecture and Ajanta caves from Buddhism. Both of caves are rank amongst some of the most outstanding specimens of ancient Indian architectural heritage. Apart from Ajanta & Ellora caves you can explore Aurangabad famous tourist monument.
In Mumbai we take an excursion to Elephanta Caves by boat from India Gate. A rock elephant on the courtyard at the mouth of one of the caves welcomes the visitors. The island was christened Elephanta by the Portuguese because of this elephant. The caves are adorned with huge larger than life sculptures depicting Hindu mythological figures.
Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
On arrival Mumbai Airport, meet & greet by our representative. Later transfer to prefered 5 star hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai - Aurangabad by Luxury Private Jet
Morning transfer to domestic Airport for takeoff your Private Jet and landing at Aurangabad airport. Upon arrival at Aurangabad Airport, Meet & Greet by our representative and proceed excursion to Ellora Caves (30 KM – 1 Hr). The Ellora caves, 34 in number, are carved into the sides of a basaltic hill, 30 kms from Aurangabad. The finest specimens of cave – temple architecture, they house elaborate facades and exquisitely adorned interiors.
Afternoon return to Aurangabad and transfer to your hotel for complete check in process. PM visit Bibi Ka Maqbara, Panchakki and other famous tourist places. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Ellora caves closed on Tuesday.
Day 03 : Aurangabad - Mumbai by Luxury Private Jet
Morning full day excursion to Ajanta Caves (110 KM – 3 Hrs). Ajanta cave shrines cut out of rock, by hand, and rank amongst some of the most outstanding specimens of ancient Indian architectural heritage. The 29 caves were built as secluded retreats of the Buddhist monks, who taught and performed rituals in the Chaityas and Viharas, the ancient seats of learning, and nerve – centers of the Buddhist cultural movement.
Return to hotel and later in time transfer to Aurangabad airport for takeoff your luxury private jet back to Mumbai. Upon arrival Mumbai transfer to your prefered 5 Star hotel. Evening enjoy Gala dinner at famous restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Ajanta caves closed on Monday.
Day 04 : Mumbai Depart
Morning transfer to Gateway of India to board the boat for an excursion to Elephanta Cave. A rock elephant on the courtyard at the mouth of one of the caves welcomes the visitors. The island was christened Elephanta by the Portuguese because of this elephant. The caves are adorned with huge larger than life sculptures depicting Hindu mythological figures.
Afternoon city tour includes visit to Prince of Wales Museum magnificent heritage building built in 1909 is an exquisite example of the Indo-Saracenic architecture. The Museum is expanded into various sections, including the Maritime Heritage gallery, the first of its kind in India. Watch washermen in action at “Dhobi Ghats“- the unique and colorful outdoor laundry.
Drive to the Malabar hill to visit lovely Hanging Gardens and Kamla Nehru Park which commands a wonderful view of Mumbai and the Arabian Sea spread out before.
In time transfer to Mumbai International Airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Note: The Elephanta Caves will be closed on Monday.
(Tour ends here)
Tour Price without any discount: US$ 5999/- Per Person on Twin or double sharing basis.
We require minimum 06 people for operate this tour. If you are a couple or lower to 06 People kindly contact us we can give you best possible rate from our end.
Note: We provide you Luxury Private Jet with 02 Pilot, 01 flight attendant and lavatory facility available during the flight timing. If you require only normal private jet without flight attendant and lavatory facility. We revise our prices and give you more discount possible.
- Accommodation at 5 Star preferred hotel on twin/double sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis.
- Luxury Private Jet for Mumbai-Aurangabad-Mumbai sector with 02 Pilot, 01 flight attendant and lavatory facility available during the flight timing.
- Airport handling charges and Crew accommodation cost.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using luxury air-conditioned Vehicle.
- An evening Gala Dinner at local restaurant in Mumbai.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per the tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Private Jet Fares.
- Airport handling and other taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, Private jet/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government, Airport tax structure, fuel price or private jet/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
Trust you will find the above in order and look forward to hearing from you.