Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Delhi – Agra/Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Early morning drive to Agra “Taj City” of India.
On arrival at Agra, visit famous Taj Mahal– built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 in memory of his loving queen Mumtaz Mahal, Agra Fort– containing the Pearl Mosque and the Hall of Public and Private Audience. Later enjoy shopping at local shops for carpet, Stone works & Jewellery product. Evening back to Delhi.
(Tour ends here)
- Accommodation at hotel on twin/double sharing room with private facilities on room plus breakfast basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing excursions using air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per the tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room mini bar, any kind of alcoholic non-alcoholic beverages (unless specified).
- Air Fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
Terms & conditions
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
- Hotel indicated in the list above would be the most preferred hotels for the tour. In case of rooms not available in the hotels in the list, we will provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- Kindly note that tour cost based on normal rates. In case any nights fall in Supplement period we will be revise the tour cost.
- Even the hotels of similar category are not equally priced. Therefore while booking alternative hotels if there is a difference in price the same will be charged as supplement. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in government tax structure, fuel price or air/ train fare. However, we will absorb marginal difference.
If you have any further clarifications, please do let us know as it will be our endeavor to do the needful.